Dear Smith & Loveless Customers, Consultants, Representatives, and Business Partners:
Smith & Loveless expresses our concern to you, your family members and co-workers currently combatting the effects of the COVID-19 virus, and we wish good health to all.
During this time, we want to assure all of our customers, consultants, representatives and business partners that we remain open for business.
The COVID-19 pandemic is certainly disrupting our normal way of life for the moment, yet we all remain hopeful that through the deliberate preventative actions being taken now, the coming days will allow us to return to a more normal routine. Because the current situation remains fluid as federal, state and local officials guide us, Smith & Loveless Inc.’s primary concern remains fixed upon the well-being of our customers, consultants, representatives, business partners and our employee team members in our on-going company operations.
We are continually listening to the expert advice of agencies like the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization as well as local public health authorities as we formulate the necessary precautions and plans to protect staff and serve you to the best of our capability.
S&L remains open for business
S&L remains fully open for business at our main headquarters in the Kansas City area, and in our affiliate offices in metropolitan Atlanta, Denver, and Los Angeles. We are ready to serve you with all of your water and wastewater needs. We have temporarily altered the way we do some aspects of our business to better serve our customers, consultants, representatives and business partners.
Operations and Interfacing with S&L Personnel
As government restrictions on gathering and travel are emerging, we continue to assess and enact plans to ensure continued service to you while balancing personnel safety concerns. Following are ways we are adapting:
- S&L Personnel Travel: We are limiting business travel to only those trips that are necessary to support our customers in the field and in those areas not restricted to travel. We do offer the ability to conduct virtual meetings, webinars meetings, training sessions, pump and design schools and other necessary group functions online. Simply reach out to us at (913) 888-5201 or at email us at email@example.com
- Equipment Deliveries and Parts Pick-ups: We are making every effort to work with our supply chain to make sure deliveries occur in normal fashion. For near-by entities, we will also continue to accommodate on-site pickup at our headquarters, but with specific methods in place to ensure the safe transfer of material. Please contact our Transportation Department at
(913) 888-5201 with any questions on deliveries or our After Market Division at (800) 922-9048 for on-site pick-up arrangements.
- New Equipment Sales Inquiries and Questions: Please contact us directly at the factory at
(800) 898-9122 or (913) 888-5201 for new project inquiries and specify which of our divisions based on your application: Municipal, Industrial, or International; or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our website also has specific project inquiry forms and located here: https://www.smithandloveless.com/contact-sl
- Parts and Retrofits: Our After Market Division remains fully staffed and ready to assist you with parts and assistance required for your existing installations. Contact them (800) 922-9048 or at email@example.com.
- Likewise, our Customer Service Department is available as a resource to you. Some travel is possible so please contact the department directly with questions regarding start-up and field service assistance at (800) 275-5201.
- Pump Schools: Our popular in-person Pump Schools are being rescheduled to be performed via webinar. If you have a question about a Pump School please contact our Aftermarket Department at (800) 922-9048 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will post any relevant updates at the front page of our website and on our social media channels as time unfolds. We join with all of the public health officials encouraging you to take responsible personal action to facilitate prevention and discourage any spread. Please contact us for any special needs for which we may be able to assist you during this time.
Our mission is Protecting Water. Protecting People™. In this current time, we profoundly adhere to this calling as we come along side you and your organization. Together, let’s prevent the spread and emerge stronger than ever before.
Frank J. Rebori
Smith & Loveless Inc.
Last updated 3/18/2020