Date: Thursday, July 18th
Time: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (with Breaks)
National WWI Museum and Memorial
2 Memorial Dr,
Kansas City, MO 64108
Spend the Day at one of
KC's Most Iconic Venues
PDH / CEU Eligible (6 Hours)
Complimentary Box Lunch Provided
Schedule of Activities:
- 9:00 – 10:00 am: Grit System Overview
Presented by William Flores, Vice President, Smith & Loveless, Inc.
- 10:00 – 10:30 am: Grit CFD and R&D
Presented by Lilunnahar Deju, PhD, Smith & Loveless, Inc.
- 10:45 – 11:15 am: Treatment Process Overview
Presented by Gary Hunter, P.E., Black & Veatch
- 11:15 – 12:00 pm: On-Site Treatment
Presented by Murthy Kasi, PhD, P.E., Smith & Loveless, Inc.
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm: Hydraulic Pumping Fundamentals
Presented by John Mowen, P.E, , Smith & Loveless, Inc.
- 2:00 – 3:15 pm: Pump Station Design Considerations
Presented by Alex Tabb, National Manager, Smith & Loveless, Inc.
- 3:15 – 3:45 pm: Turnkey Pump Station Case Study
Presented by Don Aholt, Vice President, Smith & Loveless, Inc.